AIA, CEU, or PDH Virtual Product Trainings
Digital Thermostatic Mixing Stations
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
Time: 12:00-1:00pm CDT
- Identify the challenges and dangers inherent in hot water delivery systems within buildings.
- Understanding the behavior of POD (point of distribution) and POU (point of use) mixing valves in a domestic hot water system
- Discuss digital advances and water mixing and recirculation stations that maximize burn protection while minimizing the health risks for water-borne bacteria in high-performance commercial and institutional facilities.
- Review components and codes that determine performance standards for a safe and efficient hot water delivery system.
- Specify an integrated hot water delivery system that can be tied into a building automation system to meet green codes for measurement and verification
This program is for 0.1 ASPE CEU credit
Water Softeners 101
Learn about Water Treatment Solutions and get updates on our new products: Arsenic filters, Nitrate filters, Whole-House RO units.
DATES (choose one): Please check back for future dates
TIME: 7:30 am – 10:00 am
LOCATION: 7150 143rd Ave NW, Ramsey, MN 55303
QUESTIONS: Dale Blanchette (763) 422-4444
CE CREDIT / HOURS* – 2 Technical
* This course has been approved for credit and the instructors are certified by the Department of Labor and Industry.
* Two MN Technical CEU Credits are available for attending this class, “Water Softeners 101”.
Catered breakfast provided. Please bring your plumber’s license number to the class for CEU credits.